Note – This post discusses preview features which are, at time of writing, only available in the US. You can take out US based trials, as I did for this post, to demonstrate the functionality which will hopefully be coming to EMEA soon however there are terms and conditions you must be happy with for using preview features, US trials and also using the Azure functionality in regards to access to data and the sharing of...
Hi! My name is Sarah! I am a CRM Consultant, Developer, and MVP for Business Solutions. I enjoy learning and sharing my knowledge to those who are like minded and curious to learn new things.
- How to create Microsoft Form integration with Dynamics 365
- How to build a Customer Sentiment Solution using Dynamics 365 (with no code)
- How to create simple barcode generation & reader functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to setup (and use) CaféX Live Assist for Microsoft Portals
- Get started with Learning Path Authoring in Dynamics 365 and ideas for extensions