Training and User Adoption are always popular topics at conferences and events because they are often two of the most difficult parts of a software project to plan for. Training can be done by-the-book however there are a lot of things that depend on good training. This can range from the actual knowledge of the trainer and their approach to cater for different learning styles. User Adoption ensures that users use the system that is being introduced...
Hi! My name is Sarah! I am a CRM Consultant, Developer, and MVP for Business Solutions. I enjoy learning and sharing my knowledge to those who are like minded and curious to learn new things.
- How to create Microsoft Form integration with Dynamics 365
- How to build a Customer Sentiment Solution using Dynamics 365 (with no code)
- How to create simple barcode generation & reader functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to setup (and use) CaféX Live Assist for Microsoft Portals
- Get started with Learning Path Authoring in Dynamics 365 and ideas for extensions