Over the past month I did a video series which was intended to be a ‘Sales 101’ style experience, so for those who are being introduced to the amazing world of Microsoft Dynamics, they can use the videos as a learning companion to get to grips with the basics of the Sales functionality. I definitely didn’t intend for them to be that long, but then the difficultly lies in the detail – I needed to go...
Hi! My name is Sarah! I am a CRM Consultant, Developer, and MVP for Business Solutions. I enjoy learning and sharing my knowledge to those who are like minded and curious to learn new things.
- How to create simple barcode generation & reader functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to setup (and use) CaféX Live Assist for Microsoft Portals
- Get started with Learning Path Authoring in Dynamics 365 and ideas for extensions
- How to set up standard Cognitive Services API Integration in Dynamics 365 (with some custom bits too!)
- Getting started with Actions in Dynamics 365 & Smart Buttons in Ribbon Workbench 2016