Visual hierarchies can be created on all custom entities and for some out of the box entities too. The first major rule to follow is that the relationship you use must be a 1:N (or N:1) self-referential relationship, so in the example that follows there is a Project entity, and it has a 1:N relationship to itself. Also the second rule is that you can only have one of these relationships that are marked as hierarchical....
Hi! My name is Sarah! I am a CRM Consultant, Developer, and MVP for Business Solutions. I enjoy learning and sharing my knowledge to those who are like minded and curious to learn new things.
- How to create Microsoft Form integration with Dynamics 365
- How to build a Customer Sentiment Solution using Dynamics 365 (with no code)
- How to create simple barcode generation & reader functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to setup (and use) CaféX Live Assist for Microsoft Portals
- Get started with Learning Path Authoring in Dynamics 365 and ideas for extensions