I always have this need to call the Service Calendar the ‘Resource Scheduler’ and I don’t know why. This is not a bad description though, it does schedule resources, with a resource being whatever you want it to be and having the ability to schedule it for whenever you want.. providing it’s within business hours, not while the business is closed, whilst the specified resources are available and have the capacity to fulfill your request, and...
Hi! My name is Sarah! I am a CRM Consultant, Developer, and MVP for Business Solutions. I enjoy learning and sharing my knowledge to those who are like minded and curious to learn new things.
- How to build a Customer Sentiment Solution using Dynamics 365 (with no code)
- How to create simple barcode generation & reader functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to setup (and use) CaféX Live Assist for Microsoft Portals
- Get started with Learning Path Authoring in Dynamics 365 and ideas for extensions
- How to set up standard Cognitive Services API Integration in Dynamics 365 (with some custom bits too!)