I eluded to it in my previous post that I was going to provide a step by step guide on setting up a trial of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and also Office 365 so that you can test out & play with the new integration features that the Update 1 release has provided us. These features are specifically the OneNote Integration and the Inline Excel editing tool. Microsoft keep changing how to set up free trials...
Hi! My name is Sarah! I am a CRM Consultant, Developer, and MVP for Business Solutions. I enjoy learning and sharing my knowledge to those who are like minded and curious to learn new things.
- How to create simple barcode generation & reader functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to setup (and use) CaféX Live Assist for Microsoft Portals
- Get started with Learning Path Authoring in Dynamics 365 and ideas for extensions
- How to set up standard Cognitive Services API Integration in Dynamics 365 (with some custom bits too!)
- Getting started with Actions in Dynamics 365 & Smart Buttons in Ribbon Workbench 2016