“The Start of Something Big” came out of a random doodled sketch a little while ago. It has a meaning that goes beyond just a Microsoft Dynamics context and can be applied to literally any scenario. The meaning behind this is that everything big, starts out small. It starts out with one idea. That idea goes through changes, it goes through collaboration (either through inspiration or from making mistakes, or working with other teams) for...
Hi! My name is Sarah! I am a CRM Consultant, Developer, and MVP for Business Solutions. I enjoy learning and sharing my knowledge to those who are like minded and curious to learn new things.
- How to create Microsoft Form integration with Dynamics 365
- How to build a Customer Sentiment Solution using Dynamics 365 (with no code)
- How to create simple barcode generation & reader functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to setup (and use) CaféX Live Assist for Microsoft Portals
- Get started with Learning Path Authoring in Dynamics 365 and ideas for extensions