Articles are a standard entity in Dynamics CRM and they are not a new feature. They have been around since version 4.0 in one form or another and in subsequent updates and new versions they have been gradually improved into what you can do with them. Articles are an amazing entity which form the greater knowledge base of your organisation. We’ll talk about how amazing they are in a moment. For the purpose of this post, I’m...
Hi! My name is Sarah! I am a CRM Consultant, Developer, and MVP for Business Solutions. I enjoy learning and sharing my knowledge to those who are like minded and curious to learn new things.
- How to create simple barcode generation & reader functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to setup (and use) CaféX Live Assist for Microsoft Portals
- Get started with Learning Path Authoring in Dynamics 365 and ideas for extensions
- How to set up standard Cognitive Services API Integration in Dynamics 365 (with some custom bits too!)
- Getting started with Actions in Dynamics 365 & Smart Buttons in Ribbon Workbench 2016