November 2016 saw the release of Microsoft Dynamics 365, which technically includes version 8.2 of Dynamics CRM. With this update came some fantastic pieces of functionality, worthy of their own feature posts at some point in the future which will detail the granular nuts and bolts, instead, this post aims to begin with an overview of what that awesome new functionality is and how steps you can take to get started with each part. This post...
Hi! My name is Sarah! I am a CRM Consultant, Developer, and MVP for Business Solutions. I enjoy learning and sharing my knowledge to those who are like minded and curious to learn new things.
- How to create Microsoft Form integration with Dynamics 365
- How to build a Customer Sentiment Solution using Dynamics 365 (with no code)
- How to create simple barcode generation & reader functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to setup (and use) CaféX Live Assist for Microsoft Portals
- Get started with Learning Path Authoring in Dynamics 365 and ideas for extensions